Terms & Conditions
1. ORDERS: The placing of an order presupposes the acceptance of our terms of delivery and payment.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER: The acceptance of orders is subject to change for delivery, delivery time and price. We are not liable for delays due to force majeure. Claims for damages cannot be asserted in these cases. We reserve the right to make design changes which arise in the course of manufacture.
3. PRICES: Our prices are quoted inclusive of VAT in Euro ex works, exclusive of packaging. In the event of a price correction, the list prices valid on the day the order is received will be charged.
4. VARIATION in QUANTITY: In principle, the contractor is entitled to make production-related over- or underdeliveries of up to 10 %.
5. VARIATION in QUALITY: The order shall be executed in accordance with the general state of the art within the framework of the technically necessary material and process-related tolerances in customary quality, unless specified execution standards have been agreed with the customer in individual cases.
6. SKETCHES, DRAFTS and other PREPARATIONS - which are arranged by the customer - will be charged, even if no order is subsequently placed.
7. COPYRIGHT: The client is responsible for checking the right of reproduction and the copyright of all artwork, drafts and finished samples. The copyright and the right of reproduction of own sketches, drafts, originals, films and the like shall remain with the contractor, unless expressly agreed otherwise. Lithographs, printing plates, copy templates, clichés, matrices, embossing plates, punching tools and contours, printing cylinders and the like shall remain the property of the contractor, even if they are invoiced in whole or in part. There shall be no obligation to surrender - including duplicates. The obligation to store third-party printing documents, manuscripts and other items made available exists only for 6 months after delivery of the last order produced with the items.
8. LABELLING: The contractor reserves the right to affix his company logo or his company identification number to deliveries of any kind in accordance with appropriate exercises and regulations and the given space.
9. MODIFICATION of the CONTRACT: Changes to the contract or its cancellation require the written form to be effective.
10. SHIPPING AND SHIPPING COSTS: All shipments are at the buyer's expense and risk. We recommend our customers to only accept any consignment with visible damage if the post office, railway or transport company has ascertained the damage. The shipping costs are: € 5.90 for deliveries within Germany, € 20.00 for deliveries to EU countries, € 35.00 for deliveries to non-EU European countries. For deliveries outside Europe, please inquire about shipping costs in advance.
We always ship via DPD or UPS and can therefore NOT deliver to PACKSTATIONS.
11. COMPLAINTS: Complaints regarding quantities and quality can only be considered if they are made within 8 days of receipt of the goods. Claims due to breakage shall be rejected as the goods are properly packed. In the event of a justified complaint, we will pay compensation up to the amount invoiced. All further claims for compensation must be rejected in principle.
12. PAYMENT + RETENTION of TITLE: Delivery against prepayment. The shipping costs are listed under point 10 of these terms and conditions. Delivered goods remain our property until payment has been made in full. First orders, unless expressly agreed otherwise, will be shipped against prepayment or cash on delivery. Minimum order value 25,- Euro value of goods In addition a self-collection is possible in the work Radevormwald against cash payment. In this case none of the above mentioned costs will arise. Should the customer wish the delivery of the goods by cash on delivery and refuse their acceptance, we charge in addition to the shipping costs incurred a flat handling fee of 20, - Euro.
13. RIGHT of WITHDRAWAL for CONSUMERS: Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity. You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, sent by post, fax or e-mail). Our Address: Niggeloh GmbH, Kaiserstr. 155, 42477 Radevormwald, Tel.: 02195/92992-0, Fax: 02195/40526, EMail: email@example.com, Managing Directors: Dipl.-Kfm. Fritz Niggeloh, Dipl. Kaufmann, and Michael Brügger.
You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
CONSEQUENCES of CANCELLATION: If the customer cancels this contract, we shall reimburse him immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of the customers revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from him, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment used by the customer in the original transaction for such refund, unless expressly agreed otherwise with the customer and in no event the customer will be charged for such refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until the customer has provided evidence that he has returned the goods, whichever is earlier. the customer must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the day on which the customer notifies us of the revocation of this contract at the latest. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if the customer dispatches the goods before expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We bear the costs of the return for shipments within Germany. For returns, which are sent from abroad, the buyer bears the costs.
14. DATA PROTECTION: In our customer file only the data necessary for the completion of the purchase are stored. According to the legal provisions, the customer has the right to object to the use or transmission of his data for the purposes of advertising or market and opinion research. Irrespective of this, we assure you that customer data will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes.
15. PLACE of FULLFILMENT for delivery and payment is 42477 Radevormwald, place of jurisdiction is 51688 Wipperfürth. German law shall also apply to the sales contract concluded with the customer in the case of deliveries to another country.
Template Cancellation Form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
(*) Delete as applicable.